Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wishlist: Corsair Vengeance K65 mechanical keyboard


I still own those on-the-go cheap rubber dome keyboards and I would like to upgrade to the Corsair K65 mechanical keyboard, I really like the design, the aluminum backplate is beautiful and the compact size of it make it fit for my desk and my needs, its layout is tenkeyless and I rarely even used the number pad. The keyboard's switch is cherry mx reds, it has a windows lock key, media keys for volume and playback but it has no backlighting which I don't really need. The only problem I think for this keyboard is availability, I only saw 3 ads from the different sellers from tipidpc.com and sulit and that's not even a guarantee that they will have stock of it. I really like this keyboard and I hope to buy this keyboard soon and maybe have a short review here in the blog.

A little overview from NewEgg

Corsair's product site

No comments:

Post a Comment