Thursday, October 3, 2013

First Impression: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Well I posted here on my blog that I would like to buy Corsair Vengeance K65 keyboard but due to availability issues I ended up with the more expensive and more feature-packed K70, the big brother of the K65, The build quality of this keyboard is just superb, it has an aluminum backplate which gives the keyboard a rigid and solid feel,  it has cherry mx red switch which is optimize for gaming, it has no tactile feedback and it only requires a small force to register, which I find myself committing typo errors but in time I adjusted well and it isn't a problem anymore. It comes with a textured wrist rest that I find really comfortable and useful. Overall the keyboard is amazing, It is really a premium product. It features configurable backlighting, gaming keycaps, media keys, volume wheel and a windows lock key. which are all great and useful. I don't really find a con in this keyboard, not yet and I'm confident I'm not gonna find one in the future. It is a little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for this keyboard, the aesthetics, build quality and functionality is all great.

product site

No comments:

Post a Comment